I don’t know about you, but I have an old record player. It’s not the best quality and it doesn’t work as well as a CD or mp3 player. But that is what makes it so special to me – because it reminds me of how my mom played her records when I was little and all those memories flood back to me. And now, with the Fluance PA10 High Fidelity Phono Preamp, I can hear those same sounds on my stereo again!
The sound is incredible for such an affordable device. The preamp also has features like ground wire installation and output pad which will make your whole home system better than ever before!
I definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something high quality, but at an affordable price. In this article I will review Fluance PA10 High Fidelity Phono Preamp.
– Solid wood construction: The Fluance PA10 is a powerful pre-amplifier that gives you professional results with a sleek wooden design. It won’t take up too much space on your table top, and will complement your other electronic equipment.
– Balanced circuitry: The Fluance PA10 is fully balanced, with two sets of complementary circuitry that are designed to reduce noise and interference. This means cleaner sound from your vinyl records!
– Ground wire installation: If you don’t have a ground wire installed in your home, this device will help you install one easily. Once you have installed the ground wire, you’ll be able to enjoy your records with a more powerful sound. It will make all of your home appliances work better as well!
– RCA outputs: The Fluance PA10 has two sets of RCA (red and white) outputs so that you can easily connect it to other devices like your stereo or your television.
– Output pad: The PA10 has an output pad to eliminate static and scratching from the sound of your records. The sound quality will be enhanced with this feature.
With all of its features, it’s no wonder that the Fluance PA10 is so popular! It’s designed for anyone who loves vinyl records, and will make your music come to life.
- Solidly built: It doesn’t feel like it’s cheaply made, even when you pick it up! The materials are all high quality, and the body is sturdy enough to keep from falling apart on you. It’s very low profile so you can easily place it anywhere.
- Clean sound: If you’re used to listening to your records through a portable device, then you’ll be blown away by the clean and clear sound of these high fidelity speakers. It’s like having an entirely new record collection! You can hear every little detail in the song, even if it was previously muted. This is due to the full balanced circuitry.
- Easy to use: You don’t need an instruction manual to figure out how to use this device! It’s very simple, and you can easily customize it for your needs. The ground wire is something that you definitely want to do though because the sound quality will increase dramatically when you have it installed. Just follow the instructions and your whole home system will be better than ever before.
- Great price: A high quality product like this is definitely worth the money. Think about how much you spend on records! Save some of that money and buy a great preamplifier at an affordable cost. I can’t imagine getting a better deal anywhere else.
- No power button: You have to unplug this device in order to turn it off. I would like the option of being able to power it off, so that its not using energy in standby mode when we don’t need it on.
- No volume control: I also would like to be able to turn the volume down when using this device. Maybe I’m not used to such great sound quality yet, but it’s loud enough that I can hear it over my television!
I found that the PA-10’s sound quality to be significantly better than other similar devices I had tried in the past. Its high fidelity speakers give my vinyl records a crisp and clean sound, like I’ve never heard before from scratchy old records! The ground wire installation feature really made a difference too. All of my appliances work better now that the PA-10 has been installed.
Overall rating of performance: 4/5 stars (recommended)
The Fluance PA-10 is a great way to improve your home’s sound quality! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants their records to be truly represented in the best way possible.
Subsonic Rumble Filtering Feature
Subsonic Rumble Filtering is a patented technology that Fluance uses to ensure the best performance from your home audio system. Do you ever feel like your audio equipment sounds better with some records than others? Subsonic filters are designed to remove subsonic rumble and 50/60Hz noises from your audio system, resulting in a cleaner, and more dynamic listening experience.
Electronic interference protecion
Electronic interference is a major problem in modern homes. Fluance PA10 preamp uses specially designed components to protect your home audio from being affected by electronic interference.
What is included
Fluance PA10 comes with a fully balanced circuit, ground wire and output pad for subsonic rumble filtering. It also has gold-plated RCA connectors.
- PA10 Preamplifier Lineout
- PA10 Unit
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Fluance Catalog
- Fluance provide lifetime customer support on all its products.
- The PA10 has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Fluance PA10 is a great way to improve your home’s sound quality. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants their records to be truly represented in the best way possible. Subsonic Rumble Filtering Feature, Electronic interference protecion and PA10 Preamplifier Lineout are just some of its features that make this product stand out from others on the market. The Fluance PA-10 also has gold-plated RCA connectors and comes with lifetime customer support on all products plus 2 years manufacturer’s warranty.
This product is highly recommended for music enthusiasts who want the highest sound quality experience.
I hope that this review was useful for you. If you have any questions about this product, please post in the comment section below. I will answer your question to the best of my ability!